Las Vegas Marriage License
Getting married in Las Vegas could not be easier. The first thing you'll need is a marriage license from the Marriage Bureau, prior to your ceremony. The cost for the marriage license is $77 cash, and you will need one form of I.D., a driver's license, passport, or birth certificate. There are no blood tests or waiting periods. They are located at:
Las Vegas Marriage Bureau
201 Clark Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89155-1603
Las Vegas Marriage Bureau Hours
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.(Midnight)
Seven Days a Week
You can also fill out your marriage license application online.
Marriage License Requirements: Requirements for U.S. citizens and non U.S. citizens are the same.
It is suggested that non U.S. citizens check with your local officials for special documents that may be needed to ensure that your marriage will be recognized in your country.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, and not nearer of kin than second cousins or cousins of half blood, and not having a husband or wife living.
Applicants may be required to prove their age. Those not having acceptable identification to prove age may be refused a marriage license. (Faxed copies, damaged identification, privately issued I.D., check cashing cards or photocopies of identification are unacceptable.)
Social Security Numbers are required on the Affidavit of Application for a Marriage License. Please know your Social Security Number. Those without knowledge of their Social Security Number may be refused a marriage license. It is recognized that non U.S. citizens will not have a Social Security Number.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact the chapel.
The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open with special Covid-19 safety protocols.
COVID-19 safety protocols for all customers:
- For marriage licenses, only three couples will be allowed in the lobby at one time
- No children, relatives or guests will be allowed to accompany customers
- Customers will stand 6-feet apart while waiting
- Customers must wear a facial covering/mask (homemade or purchased)
- Counters will be sanitized after each customer transaction is complete
- A disposable pen will be issued to each customer needing to sign paperwork
- Only one marriage license application kiosk will be available in the lobby for couples who have not applied online
: 1(702)382-0091 or
Home of The World's First Elvis Themed Wedding
Home of The World's First
Elvis Themed Wedding